Monday, July 13, 2009

We'll how long this lasts...

Okay, so I am randomly inspired to blog. I'm not sure why. Maybe I just need to talk and whoever wants to listen can. I will mosty likely ramble alot. So if I began to bore you--which is totally possible--I totally understand if you just move on. I shouldn't say "totally" so much.

I started this blog for my PR Writing class so if you read anything before this post, it was required and probably boring. Just throwing that out there. Haha.

It's super gloomy outside today and crazy humid. I am really over this whole humity thing. So is my hair. I'm at the flower shop and it's pretty quiet. I do tend to complain about this job, but I have to remind myself that the Lord is faithful and I really should be thankful for a job at all.

Speaking of the Lord's faithfulness, He is providing left and right. Let me give you some background. My friend Kayce is getting married August 1st in PA. Me and Jenn are in the wedding. Weddings = Expensive. Especially when there is a plane ticket involved. Just sayin'. The Lord is providing the hours at work that I need crazy bad. Thank you, Lord :)

My granny randomly called me this morning and somehow we got on the subject of when my dad asked my mom out on their first date--after which he has told me he knew he was going to marry her. I would say it's worked out well with 29 years of marriage of 4 kids. Haha. It was a sweet story.

There's alot going on in Lauren world currently and the Lord is teaching me so much--It's overwhelming but in such a sweet, refreshing way. If that makes sense. I guess the biggest thing I am learning is the incredible importance of abiding in Him. That is the key to everything. Everyday I am called to put Christ on. That's the only way things are going to work.

I hope that whoever you are reading this that you know His love. I couldn't face another day without it that's for sure. Come back tomorrow. I might ramble some more. In the mean time. Smile :)

xoxo
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment